9/11/2003

HIMALAYAN BLUNDER

It really pains when one pays 6500 rs to sleep during the TOEFL exam . I just did that , as I found some of the passages on the Listening section a little too boring and dry , so i decided to concentrate a little harder by closing my eyes and litening to the audio with rapt attention, but alas !!! as i shut my eyes , i dozed of for about 45 seconds and I missed out on the audio and the questions . This miserable feeling carried over to a couple of questions and that was enough to spoil my day .

I ended up with a net of 200-257 which wasnt bad , but it sure ain't a reflection of my true potential . looks like I have to forget it as a bad dream and get on with the next exam the GRE on wednesday .Till then ......................................................................................it's tata to blogging

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker