6/04/2004

A LIVING CORPSE


Thats what I am ....presently now...I have just returned from RIGID HOSPITAL in kilpauk after my 10 day stay there for an operation there.

well actually for the past one year or so ...my stomach has been complaining whenever it's been fed food of not so good nature and whenever there seems to be an over dose of oil in it.It complained in the form of severe stomach pain and frequent vomitting ...2-3 times a week.

so after consulting many gastroenterology doctors in chennai (who couldnt figure head or tail of my problem )i decided to give a last shot at LIFELINE CLINIC at shastri nagar ,adayar where they figured out I may have a small block in the small intestine ....and lo... i had 4 huge blocks in my small intestine that cudnt be easiily removed....so they had to cut open my stomach in 3 places and via laproscopy ....managed to construct a bypass and also take out the blocks....


at the end of it even after a week after the opeartion I still cant walk normally ..I Guess it shall take a month....for me to recover ...more on this in a later post.

2 comments:

Kishore said...

i'll pray for u to get well soon...

Kartik Kannan said...

THANX BOSS, TRY GETTING TUX TO GIVE HIS PHOTOS SO THAT V CAN SCAN THE SAME AND GIVE IT 4 SCANNING.

Statcounter Tracker