1/04/2011

Financial Planning

I am beginning to get interested in finance, and options where I can create more wealth by planning an investment. I dont think the money is the motivating factor, but the possibilities of using it to travel somewhere that makes me feel good. In the last 6 months, I have ended up buying quite a few things, which I would have otherwise not bothered in investing. A new phone, A new email device, A new Sedan, A new house .....errrr.... and I am now contemplating buying a Club Mahindra Membership(The Red Membership). I might delay the Club Mahindra purchase, as the EMI's committed right now comprise more than 80% of my salary, so I'd better wait for some of the EMI's to ease out.

I am thinking of starting to understand the basics of investing in funds. I dont I'd be able to spend too much time analysing growth numbers, but nevertherless I wont be shy to wet my feet.

2 comments:

Financial Adviser said...

Hi Kartik,
Nice blog. I found your blog in Google. I have a suggestion for you.
Instead of starting to understand the basics of investing in funds, it's better for you to start learning on the fundamental of the overall financial planning. This would affect your wisdom in your later investment decisions. Investing in funds could be very advanced. Therefore, none of us should overlook the other areas of financial planning before putting our money into investment. Good luck and have fun with financial planning!

Arun said...

whew! 26 and a house and a car !
Great work & Congrats!

Statcounter Tracker