2/10/2004

A FULL CIRCLE
Life's just spun a circle of circumference 8 semesters ( 4 yrs) and to be released from this circle is happy but at times sad.
I am released after having served a sentence for 4 yrs for the crime of not taking my 12th entrance exams seriously


10 REASONS TO LEAVE THE COLLEGE I AM IN .........................
1 prescence of chicks negligible : if there , then no attitude in them , if attitude there , no aptitude in them .................

2 I am leaving a place that 'promises' to build " a site for........(u name it , u have it )

3 I am leaving a place where even an ordinary lecturer can become a HOD ( vice versa too) or on the other hand a catering head can become a principal.( not even narayanamurthy's INFOSYS can promise such fast promotions !!!)

4 I am leaving a place that has fully automised and computerised system(that's what they say) run by barbaric baboons ( egg jam cell)

5 I am leaving a place where I have seen 5 HOD's in my department in the last 4 yrs.(CHANGE IS THE ONLY THING THATS CONSTANT IN LIFE , thats our dept motto )

6 I am leaving a place that cannot earn the respect of the students and belive the only way they have to earn the student's respect is to snatch the ID cards and make them wait endlessly to get it back.

7I am leaving a place where one dosent even have an enquiry or a say in the matter when suspended.

8 I am leaving a place where the 20 marks internals where once put randomly by the accounts dept bcoz the higher manangement didnt have faith on the respective depts.

9 I am leaving a place that has scant respect for quality and and an insatiable hunger for size and numbers.....( fudging allowed) .

10 I am leaving a place that belives that weekly tests,assigmnent tests,mid sems and models are the only means of attaining moksha !!!! and ppl who have done that with alarming consistency of eighty plus aggregate , suprisingly find themselves as lecturers in the same college. ........


10 REASONS WHY I MAY MISS COLLEGE ::::::

1 Since the classes were terrible and drove me mad, I was literally forced to seek refuge in other colleges in the garb of a symposium .....and that brought my talents to the fore.

2 no more THIRITTU LUNCH while class is on ....

3 No more will i get the marry band of comedians (ok they are also called as lecturers) to tickle my laughing bone ....

4 no more will i get the KOOTHU PODARA COMPANY as in our 2-3 rows where each class we guys plan some mischief during the class , by commenting something or having a quiet giggle ....

5 no more trips with friends , in the name of ON DUTY

6 no more of SPICY SAMBAR as served in the college canteen. even though it was initially horrible i've quite got used to it .................

7 no more bunking classes ( in the garb of saying excuses like "princi's called me to his room ") or roaming aimlessly in the corridors when classes are on.

8 most important of all , NO SLEEPING openly in class, and no more can i put up a sick looking face to give an excuse to sleep in the last bench with the bag as the pillow ...

9 no more can i have the camaradrie of friends in college , where we enjoyed going in groups to cultural fests and symps ......., no more OC lunches in other colleges...., no more outlets for cash prizes ......

10 and finally no more am i a MAMA or a MACHAN or a MACHEE...........

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker