2/21/2004

TOUCH DOWN IN PUNE

it's the dead of the night here at pune station at 2 45 am , but the hotel that I am browsing from is alive and kicking with couples in LOVE mode ........(probably inspired by this weeks edition of the THE WEEK and THE OUTLOOK .....)

My train started today sharp at 6 50 and as soon as it started I went up to my upper berth and got immersed with my TIME material for gd/pi .This was the first time I actually didnt speak to anyone throughout my train journey......as the people were not the talking type , each was busy sleeping in the lower berth and thats why I cudnt sit there and had to find my space on the upper berth.........

I got down once for washing my face , in the basin in our compartment ....and thats when 3 eunuchs (more commonly known as OMBOTHU in tamil ) entered my compartment and targeted me .I slowlly pushed off from the basin to my berth , but my
escapade was noticed by them and they came following me and demanded money.Since my purse contained a few tenners .......but many hundreds I dare not flaunt my purse ....but as an alternative option I had to give away the 2- 5 rupee coins in my shirt + all the change I had in my shirt pocket as "HAFTA" as the eunuch said "AGAR TUM PAISE NAHI DOGE ,TOH BAHUT BURA HOGA,WARNA SADI UTAR DOONGI........." enough I said and sadly parted with my Change ...................

that was at a place called Yerra guntla (as from the name yerra guntla cement ) , where suprisingly my RELIANCE MOBILE showed it as PRODATTUR ..........

then nothing much eventful ..........spent the rest of the day listening to AR RAHMAN'S soft melodies on piano .........and of course sleeping.......
My sleep was often halted by the fact that the volume of air in my air pillow kept having an inverse realtionship with Time and that resulted in a sore back ......(hey srivathsan , if u r reading this , v gotta go 2 that shop at ur place and get a refund back .......)

The one thing I did yesterday was to have a mock GD within myself on a topic that was taking centre stage on the cover of the week"LOVE SELLS ".........and more so bcoz Pune was given as the place and where students come to study and have "fun" .

I feel that by blowing up the entire issue , these magazines are creating unneccesary publicity.......and the so called "couples in love " that they are talking about , are essentially people who dont know to differentiate between crush and love ...and these people influenced by movies,mags try to accost a girl /boy in a very filmi manner . A guy dates with a girl on a given day and dates another the next day ..... such voyuerism is totally unethical as I feel that flirting is OK as long as one is single , but when u have decided on 1 partner , u must be faithfull to him/her thru ur life .......but going by the report in the WEEK , 40-50% of the couples in INDIA are more so in love with the phenomenen of being in love , rather than actaully being bitten by cupid........... some examples of it being people "falling in love" by just over a glance at some road/hotel ..........I just cant help laughing that these people mistake a feeling of crush for love ..Love is more so an aftermath of a very good friendly relationship , where the two ppl get to know each other well and find whether they fit into each one's life and are able to complement each other ................


well thats my take on the cover story of the "WEEK" and I guess I have had quite a solo gd ......upto now...............

The later part of the night was bad , bcoz my all too familair stomach ache cropped up and i was literally crouching in pain .........had to vommit all the stuff that I ate ......a case of GIGO ..........finally touched down Pune at 2 15 am ... .......Any body wanting to contact me can msg me at 32695453 or call me at this no ..............



No comments:

Statcounter Tracker