5/26/2004

CARRY ON DOCTOR

yesterday I happened to wait for about 2 hrs at a clinic in adyar to meet a doc to discuss the state of affairs of my stomach and finally when I met him.......he spoke to me for about 100 seconds.....and after seing my reports he immideately decided on a CT scan ..........to be done...."just for rs 7000?"


these days doctors seem to be suggesting unwanted tests and complicated procedures ,just because their hospital has some medical facilities .

who ever said TIME IS MONEY .........i think my doc is a staunch follower of this line ..........

3 comments:

Arry Potter said...

HI DA GURU! HOPEU HAD GREAT TIME YENNA PANNURAI? POLARIS KADAIKUMA? SOLU DA WHEN NEW COMPANIES ARE RECRUITING>GTL HAS CRASHED

Ravages/CC said...

Hey
Are you in Madras? If so, can you drop in for the blog meet to happen on Sunday?
If yes, do check out the madrasblog meet blog at Rediff. (suds has the link) for details,

Thankls dude. do come

Kartik Kannan said...

TO ARRY POTTER(AKA MS ARVIND)
hey arry i got thru 2 the 2nd round of polaris (hr int) but my entry into 3rd rnd (tech interview) will be decided in a week . achut and joshi too qualified till the 2nd round . all 3 of us are waiting 4 results.
as far as companies are concerned Thinksoft,hughes and cognizant have finished their time for collecting resumes and are conducting tests in june. there is a walk in test on 12th may at madurai for HONEYWELL .

by the way I too crashed .......with 10 days in the hospital over a stomach bypass opeartion w.r.t to my small intestine.survived the operation but now cant do much for a month.....just eat and sleep as i have lost a lot of weight ....living on just IV fluids(drips)

Statcounter Tracker