7/22/2005

It's been a long time Since I penned my thoughts through the keyboard.Partly because my comp at home seems to be beyond repair as my hard disk seems to show symptoms of a cancerous virus that is emaciating the Gigabytes of data that lies stored within.At office Ihave enough work to keep me on my toes ,coupled with some health woes ...that seem to have shown up some alarming signs.I plan to take some time off from work to take a break to sort out my health problems next week. Nothing scary ...but still , It is wise enough not to comment unless the doc delivers the final word.

Life otherwise is moving on slowly unravelling many mysteries ..along the way...

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Take care Karthik

Anonymous said...

Hey..hope everything works out..sometimes a break is a good thing :)

Kartik Kannan said...

Thanks deepa and cipher ..for commenting and wishing me good health. Deepa ,do u have any blog ...

cipher i just checked out ur's (muranpadu )

Deepa said...

hmm..wats happ on the health issue anyway..?

Deepa said...

Rat...:)

IBH said...

get well soon KK...

Statcounter Tracker