9/09/2003

INCUBUS OF MC8

Yesterday's Mc was really bad as i flunked terribly in the english section , and as usual quants and Lr were equaly bad , but the major casualties were in english that and that caused some alarms to be raised just a couple of days before my toefl exam

Currently I am in the process of filtering out B school applications and applying only to select schools, which i realistically feel I might make it thru . So i have finalised abt 15 applications , the prominent ones being MDI,MICA,IMT,IRMA,FMS,IIFT etc ,. I will be applying to probably a couple of A GRADE Schools also .

For the next 3 days I've decided to stay at home since I have my TOEFL on thursday( 9-11!!) and i've gotta complete my records and other sundries .............................

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker