9/14/2004

GOVINDA GOVINDA

I am heading northward for a trip to tirupati with my friends sudhir,santosh and PG hari....just hope it makes my day better ...as I am feeling really bored staying all alone at home for the past so many months. I have an early morning 6 20 train to catch....so i have to get down to packing my bags, for the 10th time since my B.E exams were over on 5th may . I've been 7 times to bangalore for reasons ranging from company entrance tests to watching one day cricket matches...once to hyderabad for the ORACLE walk in and of course up north to delhi,shimla,kullu manali.......for my trekking tour.

1 comment:

Venky Advocates Freedom & Simplicity said...

dude, it's good to visit divine shrine of tirupati....n pray to almighty for world peace n harmony

Statcounter Tracker