9/20/2004

TANHA DIL

Well Shaan's album does echo my feelings right now."TANHA" as in hindi means loneliness and at the moment I am just feeling that with no one to talk to. 60% of my friend's circle are scattered in different parts of India and the rest are waiting for employment/order.......like me . but atleast aren't as lonely as i am. I tend to get easily euphoric if any friend calls me on the phone or sends me an email/or replies to one .I may have been alome for the past 20 years or so ...but am feeling it the most only now.....with absolutely none of my friends to talk to....

I really feel this loneliness is pushing me into a dark chasm.......as life no more interests me....with me turning to be a recluse.......and sleep being my only companion.My reading habit has suffered and have so of my other hobbies.It's a life without any goals and all i do is just vegetate at home.I have learnt so much about life and people in general in these 5 months since college got over and probably I am not able to digest some things about reality....that has made me a silent guy lost in my own thoughts .with MR.PESSIMISM marrying TANHAI and raising up a new offspring of pessimistic laziness in me .............I have got to probably re-examine my needs in life and set myself some goals .......to get out of this rut that I am in.....




1 comment:

Venky Advocates Freedom & Simplicity said...

c'mon...dude...tanhai main be ek maza hai

Statcounter Tracker