11/26/2008

Terror attacks in Mumbai again

Just happened to switch on Television. The bombs and terror attacks are slowly increasing from isolated reports in VT to a petrol bunk bombed, Leopold cafe and Taj Mahal hotel firing, explosions in Vile Parle. Its sad that such a bustling city is regularly subjected to such bombings every few years.

I see a lot of blood and trash strewn about near the site of blasts, but the way the reports are happening, I dont know whether the media is making up a lot of stuff especially when a reporter says " I think the terrorists have sophisticated weapons and are going to strike south Mumbai today". My condolences with people who have been affected, and I beg the media not to scare the citizens and for heaven's sake, dont add more drama, when you are reporting death. I am sure the reporter would not love to hear his triumphant voice, if he sees his kith/kin being dead.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker