10/18/2002

maths is over and i am gleaming with joy as the subject DISCRETE MATHS looked a little tough before preparation , but yesterday's paper was a absolute sitter , but even then i have made some unpardonable mistakes. but all said and done , considering the tension minutes before entering into the hall , i am happy with the outcome of the paper. yesterday was a mixed day in terms of fortunes as the law of averages caught up with me in the afternoon. in the ecstacy of finishing the exam well i forgot my hall ticket inthe class bench and in realised that when i had travelled around 25 km from my college( somewhere near ambttur -anna nagar). I immideately called up my friend aanand who stays in ambattur , as he took me in his vehicle from ambattur to college and my hall ticket and gel pen were lying safe in the 'dustbin'-(courtesy AAYA).

well there is a limit of forgeting things and i exceeded that , bcoz knowing my college's attitude they would make me run pillar to post to get a duplicate hall ticket . gotta go to study after i decided to invest my time last night watching the ravishing amisha patel in HUMRAAZ on ZEE.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker