10/01/2002

phew..................... i had a really bad external examiner today , must be a real psycho the way she asked questions not waiting for me to finish it. here i am , my voice fully in a triumphant tone ,called the examiner to check my program and verify the output and she comes and puts in garbage values ( like putting characterers inn space of numbers box) and says my program has one error even though it works to perfection. that really had me pissed of , as i was expecting her to sign and put a 40/40 for my expt , but all i could do is just gape in disbelief at her audacity to point out that stupid unwanted error!!

well tommoro0w is a holiday and i've gotto prepare 4 OS lab .so bye to blogging .
ANY COMMENTS ON MY BLOG CAN BE ADDRESSED TO kartik_kannan@rediffmail.com

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker