11/27/2002

oh what a day!!!!
==================


college was boring as usual , with me putting on my zzzzzzz.....ing shoes . the only bright part of the day was the seminar I gave today in college abt guided media in data communication and networks . I personally volunteered to do this yesterday as I felt I had to sprinkle life into the class with the teachers method making the class fully drab.

the second part being , the fact that since we at least have 1 free period a day , i keep the class engaged by conducting a quiz or a debate and this has been going all over this week. it just happened that 2 such classes ( quizzes) was managed by a new male staff. at the end of the quiz at 3 40 pm he came over and was so impressed with me , he said he likes me very much bcoz of my knowledge . He also said that i should try and participate in quizzes outside college in symposiums and walked out .

i was laughing within myself , coz the poor guy dosent know thats the only thing i do while in college ( going to symposiums twice a month) as the classes are ever boring .

Anyway at the end of the corridor i thanked him , and told him about my quizzical conquests and there was a big gleam across his face and he congratulated me and walked away .

i came home at 6 pm and my friend prassana came home with the CD of the new hindi flick " DEEWANGEE" and that kept me engaged for the night . the movie is one of the best murder mysteries i've seen in bollywood since GUPT and HUMRAAAZ. Akshaye Khanna and Ajay Devgan have played their roles to perfection in this movie and what a shiver it generated down my spine . i would rate DEEWANGEE a 8 / 10 on the richter scale of excitement ( if there was one )


No comments:

Statcounter Tracker