2/28/2003

this year my birthday was celebrated by attending the double header quiz at M I T chrompet , where as usual i qualified in the finals of the tech quiz as well as general quiz , but didnt win . i have called quits when it comes to attending symposiums bcoz my college is just not supportive , as the teachers keep on fuming that i hardly stay in class , and have got an impression that i am a bad boy( so childish on part of my teachers) . the teachers dont probably know what symposiums mean , and think attending symposiums just an excuse to freak out and bunk college, esp my lab incharge who has taken a new dislike for me.

but as far my future is concerned , i still have no firm holding in my mind as to whether i want to do my MBA or try my MS abroad.
doing MS has become very routine and instead of investing a fortune abroad in doing a mundane coding course living in an alien world , there are many good institutes in India offering better PG programmes like the IIIT'S AND IIT'S , and on the other hand i am pretty interested in diong an MBA .
so ...i guess a nice tune to hum at this time OF LIFE would be shaan's "TANHA DIL " which has the lines "JAANE YE RAAHEN AB LE JAYENGI KAHAN..................?????

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker