10/05/2003

It feels so good to be in a relaxed mood. This kind of a calm that has descended is probably due to te fact that college is over as far as this sem is concerned and I am fully free to devote time to my MBA entrance preparations, which incidentally got a major facelift on friday , when our faculty showed a few shortcut techniques in maths.

Whatever he said , regarding the fact that shortcuts are a result of tons of hours of repeated practice is so much true . I've started quants in earnest , hope to reach full steam in the days to come .

The best way to enjoy something is to fall in love with it , and for sure I seem to have fallen in love with the format of the CAT . lets hope it rubs off in me getting a seat in one of the most coveted B schools .

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker