3/28/2004

FAGGED OUT

The last 3 days have been quite eventful in the sense I had a lot of roaming work to do with regard to my project .Still there are some technical glitches that need to be sorted out at the place where I am doing it and also need to get the confirmation letter from the company that I have finished the project succesfully.........

It started on the 25th .......when i went at 11 am to get my dongle kit and the software written on a CD from my company .......and the guy asked us to come in the evening as he was busy........came in the evening ......and found a lot of errors .......and also had to do an errand job in dropping some idiot from the company who wanted to go 2 some industrial estate in valsaravakkam for performing some experiment on the CRO and had to wait for that arsehole and drop him back at the company .............simply bcoz I had a bike ..........

then the night just went on ........errors seemed un buggable ........and at 1 30 am my guide gives up , says ........."I am too tired, lets go out for some tea" and prasanna and I find ourselves .......in a tea shop at 1 40 am , sipping tea .......and finally at 2 3 0 am , the bug is removed and finally I make my way home .......only to get uplate .......at 7 ....and take my bike to college (37 kilometers ) .......to do my project demo to the external examiner ...........and as luck wud have it ....our bay 4 32 MB ram systems ruin my day.....by deciding to stage a BHOOK HARTAL ( ok , we know it as the computer HANGING ) .......and I am not able to show my demo ....

I get flabbergasted and have to come the next day .......to show it , so I decide to test on kishore's PC which is in his friends room in avadi.......meanwhile spend the evening with LG Ganesh ..............discussing future plans and getting tips from him to lead life with the 1/2 part of life which is better ......

the next morning , I take arun with his cpu ........to college and show the demo ........but an still to get the signature from the project officer.......so i drop arun at avadi and come back to college and finally wait till 4 15 pm ........till the guy signs my record........

and then I meet pras at avadi ....who missed the coll bus ........and so i take him home along with me ...........and drop him at his place ..............

wow ...........travelled 186 kms in the last 3 days............and it sure took its toll today ...as I slept like a log today ................and am still sleeping ................

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker