3/03/2004

STOMACH UPSET Whole of yesterday was spent lying in the bed bcoz i had my weekly dose of stomach problem .......and all of a sudden life seemed so sullen ...................i am waiting for the symbiosis final merit list to be displayed and any further career move .........can be decided only then .............

I have succefully preponed my PROJECT REVIEW to the 4th .....but still uncertainty hangs over the fact whether they would hold it for me on the 4th ..........as in our college anything can happen ...................

I finally sold all the newspapapers that accumulated in my house since last july (HINDU+ET+TOI ) ............and now the house looks clean and no more does my mind feel guilty that I ahvent read them inside out ....................

feeling really bored sitting at home (err...........doing project ....) .........

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker