3/09/2004

LIFE TAKES A U TURN

well I have been placed in the waitlisted position at SIIB.......and not been selected at SITM ..........didnt attend IMT and even though attended XIME ..........dont feel like going there....

A few days back when the calls came I was thinking about which inst to join in case i were to get selected ............but now I realize that I wud really be in a better position incase I were to work for some time and then attempt CAT and it's likes....

Well a company by the name KHODAYS came for placment today and and tomm we have WIPRO SPECTRAMIND coming .........but the only problem seems to be that it's a call centre job , under the guise of a technical job................

life at the moment aint really a bed of roses ............but a bed of dirty rotten vegetables ....( U can say I am vegetating here in my coll ) and the sooner I get myself out of this mess ..........the better it wud be ...................

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker