6/15/2004

I am clearly struggling to move around .......after my much fancied trip to bangalore 2 days back. I realize it was a grave mistake to go there in this health condition. I wore a DHOTI and went to ORACLE to write the exam and guess what heppened there? people were laughing their butts out at me ,staring at me ....hey whats this iyer-type doing here,he shud be attending a marriage or has he run from ...village in thanjavur"

centre of attention-- I was .....but this seem to be helping my friend prasanna as he felt that the girls in bangalore would invest a glance towards him ...even as they were starting at my attire.

thankfully we had ananths car .....in which i cud relax and get out and do the neccesary adjustments (kishore and anand would know better ) ...in seating positions .

it was some kind of a respite ....from sleeping 15 hrs in a day to get up to drink milk and have medicenes .....and of course eat food so that i can have medicenes..........

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker