6/24/2004

TRIP TO HYDERABAD

I somehow feel a little nostalgic about college , more so about the friends circle I have. I felt this more as we were returning in the shatabdi express to chennnai from vijayawada ...enroute from hyderabad... Kishore and kartik(Tavul :BBC :AIR: FM ) and I were igniting college memories for about 2 and a half hours in the evening where we didnt realise how fast time has gone. It was great fun at hyderabad even though we didnt get thru the prelims at ORACLE there, especially in the hotel room and in the train........where we recollected some comical momemts of college life...some how as a matter of strange coincedence Kishore , anand and myself have completed 4 trips together now ..and just hope many more are in the pipeline.....It is a great feeling to go out with these guys and still maintain that camaradrie of college life. It seems so similar to the scene in DIL CHAHTA HAIN where the 3 friends meet and amir khan says "HUM DOST THAEY,HAIN OR RAHENGE " and i just hope that we still continue to keep meeting each other and go holidaying or spend time together.....and this applies not only to we 3 , but the whole gang that we have .

I know there exists the possibility of life not being so kind to have the whole of our group in the same place ........but i am so thankful that I maintain a blog and it helps one to keep contact with me any time , any place. .........

nuthing much to write about the city hyderabad as the golti girls were a big letdown unlike bangalore .

A couple of incidents that came to mind during the journey in the passenger train from Hyderabad to vijaya wada

1 a beggar came to me and was asking money ....I wanted him to go away so said in hindi"kuch nahi hain, jao jao" , he probably didnt understand hindi and so with the minimal telugu knowledge i had learnt in college .....i told the guy "JARAGU JARAGU " which meant the same . But the guy stared at me and had a wry smile and started laughing and moved away so as to suggest ,"i dont need money, the entertainment u provided by speaking broken telugu is enough to keep my stomach full "... :-(

2 secondly I happened to come across a newspaper ad in the matrimonial section which read
" WANTED FAIR GIRL, CASTE NO BAR ,LESS THAN 25 YEARS WHO LOVES COCONUT WATER AND POP CORN ,FOR 30 YEAR OLD MAN EMPLOYED IN PRIVATE COMPANY "

Wow ! YEHI HAIN RIGHT CHOICE BABY !!!!


UPDATE ON MY STOMACH : the holes drilled in my stomach have healed and i can resume normal operations in about 2 weeks.....but need to put on some weight.....

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker