6/25/2004

I happened to watch a flick after a long time ...saw YUVA the hindi version of "ayudha yezhuthu ". The movie was pretty good, I only wish I had a proper print to watch ......so that i could have understood the story and dialogues much better. That's one of the problems of watching movies in those rented VCD's.

I am getting really sick of chennai's weather even though i've been part of it for 14 long years.......I'd rather shift to an azure climate .......somewhere in hyderabad or bangalore ....where ESPN and STAR SPORTS comes without any hindrance !!!!!! and where an employer hires me paying me a fat 20+ salary ..

IF WISHES WERE HORSES THEN BEGGARS .......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chennai weather has always been bad... am getting sick of it too...
-vyshnavi
www.livejournal.com/~vyshnavi
PS: Just landed up here on some major blog hopping!! :)

Statcounter Tracker