6/17/2004

JAB BHAGWAN DETA HAIN TO CHAPPAR PHADKE DETA HAIN

just heard that rediff is also joining the mailspace bandwagon by offering a 1 GB mailbox.......boy !!! I have enough space on cyber space that I caould build a house there , if only i could DEMAT the GB's and MB's into bricks.........instead of 1000 sq feet bungalow , we in time to come will have a 1000 mb , multiple folder space (bed room ) , 10 mb attachments (toilets) ..........

IRONY : The other day it cost me 275 rs to come from ambattur to madipakkam ........while it cost me 500 to go to banagalore and return from my place.....

with this operation of mine...i find it tough catching a bus or walking ....so I invariably take up a call taxi...where the rate meter matches the speedometer!!!!

on 19th I have got my interview at a company here at T nagar called Thinksoft....and also on the same day there is a walk in for ORACLE in hyderabad....? I've gotta decide between these 2 purely on the basis of cost

MADIPAKKAM -TNAGAR- CALL TAXI - TO AND FRO 300 *2 = 600 +LUNCH + DRINKS = 700 TOTALLY(FOR 1 DAY )

MADIPAKKAM - CENTRAL-HYDERABAD-ORACLE (HITECH CITY )-200 + 281+ AUTO (100) + FOOD(100) + STAY = 681 ONLY ............


So the verdict is clear ........go to hyderabad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dei.. nalla analogy da.. your call taxi stuff was cool...
kishore

Statcounter Tracker