6/18/2003

I happened to ponder , as to what was the most foolish thing I ever did amongst all my shenanigans , and the numero uno feat was ...............................................

I tried doing a "madhavan" /"vivek oberoi" humming "endendrum punnagai(alaipayuthe)/ "oh humdum suniyo re(saathiya) with the music blaring on my walkman as I drove the bike at 50kmph one fine day , All of a sudden the music was interrupted by a thud and my ears being given a jerk and i realised that the walkman was probably loosely attached to my pants, and it fell down on the road ...............

Many vehicles missed the walkman , by not much, but it was scratched here and there , bcoz of the fact that it fell down at such a speed.

To this day I regret that as my SONY walkman , still dosent have the radio functioning bcoz of my act ! ! !

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker