8/25/2004

Bangalore 's got the edge over Chennai in the IT field simply bcoz of the weather conditions and the prescence of large IT majors. I had just been there and felt that this was one huge factor in influencing the mind of people.The pleasant weather kept me in high spirits and never for a moment did my bangalore trip seem boring. But as soon as the train hit chennai....The hot sun and the 35+ temperature had the better of me ....

I am back to doing what i best do in chennai,sleep,sleep and sleep more. Oh...I do prepare for an exam called the CAT in between..but seriously......the weatherand the high humidity here has a big impact in keeping me indoors. Even though many people talk highly about chennai and it's culture , ultimately what takes precedence is how comfortable the city is for living.....

But Bangalore after making it's great IT moves in attracting many heads of IT corporations recently had a faux paus....in the form of the partial ban on non-kannada movies,simply bcoz their industry is incapable of producing hits....This is unpalatable to any avid movie watcher.

So...the newly opened PVR cinemas at the FORUM in koramangala will remain empty at least for 6 months to come. By the way THE FORUM in Koramanagala is a smaller, but hip version of our spencer plaza...and houses the best of bangalorean chicks on the menu.Try it out , if u r vetti ...like me.It has a great atmosphere inside.....with large screen TV's especially in a restaurant called TRANSIT where i recently met up with 2 of my chennai based friends Joshy and Preeti.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker