8/29/2004

IT's RAINING OFFERS'


Today at around 6 in the morning I got up only to find a heavy downpour,I pitied the guys who were to take the TCS walk-in test today...sighed and went back to bed only to woken up rather rudely by the noise of the telephone.It was my friend Kishore on the call,who called up to ask whether i would be coming over to write the test today....and seeing the rain ...stop at I decided that I might as well go , give it a shot ...as there was no current at home and I was swaeting pretty badly...so i quickly had a shower and packed off at 8 from my place to reach there to find a 2 hr long queue.

Finally I managed to get a slot at 6 30 in the evening,betwen which i found time to peruse through Khushwanth singh's latest offerings at Odyssey,meet a girl named kritheka whom i only knew on the telephonic world and of course through the telephone.It was nice meeting her and I dicovered quite a nice hangout in T nagar that's light on the purse...Ram's Milky world.....Then i scooted off to my chitti's place in St.Thomas mount ,watched KOI MIL GAYA with my cousin sister and dozed for a while before which i was reminded that I had a test to attend at TCS.

I rushed in my bike to anna university,and found that the test was slightly delayed ,met up with a lot of my classmates who had attended the walk-in.I gave the test and gave myself no chances to qualify , but when the results were announced at 9 40 pm , I was suprised to find my name on the list.

Anyways I still have to attend the tech interview tommorow at their vadapalni office.Wow i can actually relax and go there in a cool mood with no tension due to the backup's i have in the form of CTS and INFY. But it was a great day .........when things happened...............

I am now a great beliver in the maxim........JAB BHAGWAN DETA HAIN TO CHAPPAR PHAD KE DETA HAIN.


No comments:

Statcounter Tracker