8/31/2004

Well I have decided to cool my heels in bangalorethis weekend.Bangalore seems to be my weekend holiday destination.Chennai's heat and Power cuts seem to have got the better of me.I will be put up at my friend prasanna's place at yelahanka.Its quite some time since i went there.I feel damn guilty of spending close to a 1000 bucks every other week scooting to bangalore,but what to do........there are some pleasures which are well worth the money.

Cognizant seems to have forgotten that they selected a candidate called kartik kannan, but to be honest I am least bothered when cognizant calls me for the interview as I am waiting with unabated breath to work at Infy.

In my circle of friends only 3 remain who are yet to get themselves a job......and I guess in a week that shall be decided.Prasanna might attend the TCS re exam in bangalore this week or the next..........sid has his interview tommorow at TCS and kishore has gone to allahabad for selection in the indian army.Just hoping I get a posting in bangalore,along with Umesh in hexaware and santosh in wipro ........all at electronics city........should be quite a trio.....(Achut..enjoy mysore da.........)

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker