8/03/2004

P U Z Z L E D AND S T U M P E D .........

Those are the words to describe my state of affairs......I am literally drowning myself in solving puzzles from shakuntala devi and george summers for my Infosys test this sunday.... It's hard to solve and remember 600 odd puzzles .....which get converted to 10 on D day......so the probability of me getting 10 questions from these books is a rough is 600 C 10 ..(combinations...?)

I am literally fed up with the so called job hunt (more of a touring holiday ) that i have done for the past few months......I guess it's nearing an end.......and this sunday-monday should decide the fate of this job hunting story. I am no EKTA KAPOOR to prolong this misery .....till eternity...

I have received my call letter from Polaris and I am slated to join there on the 9th of august(just hope, my INFY interview....incase i qualify, dosent clash............).......

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker