4/20/2004

i am feeling so bored and lackadaisical ..........no activity interests me these days and to add to it ..........elements from outer space invade my stomach 2wice a week to dig out whatever was there ...

there seems to be certain logistical problems on our tour.We've tried extending it to jammu also ,but the guys should agree and more importantly shouldnt feel jaded at walking 28kms in vaishno devi .............. I am more so worried about one guy who gets scared at the sight of doing any small work that involves opening his mouth and doing anyactivity that involves exertion.....his mind wavers like a sine wave especially when it comes to taking decesions .................well All i can say is that managing people is an art that only few can do and i am being groomed and trained well by my fellow mate .....................(hey incase u r reading ,dont mind da , it's just a little frustrating that's why I am airing my vent on the web, no harm mate )

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker