4/02/2004

organizing something ......has always been a part of my life.My classmates at college had a big laugh in 3rd semester when i used to go for symposiums and at my attitude which suggested attending less of class and going out more for symposiums .I perdsonally felt that classes at college was horrible ...........and instead of losing my mood over these classes one could go out officially for a symposium and learn more...

when in 4th sem our symposium came up , I was the one who worked very hard at it , with some support from some like minded friends..........where still people laughed and mocked at me from doing things that werent directly connected with studies.........

I stil see the same attitude within guys of my college , when i asked them for their participation in the tour.............but i am happy that ii havent changed myself despite a few morale losses ...........during these years........

Their happiness at mockling me has made me even more strong ......to continue my efforts at heading and organizing things.suddenly I feel very resposnsible.............

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker