4/25/2004

i just signed up on GMAIL on google ........it seems to offer 1000 mb ,against yahoo's 5 and hotmail's 2 ............cool i need to delete any mail.

I came back from my grandparents Sadhabishekam ........(80 th birthday cum marriage celebration's ) held at tirukadiyur .we were lodged in a olden days mansion .......it was real fun staying in a house full of pillars and olden day facilities with an open outlet for the rainwater to come in . It resembles a bit of my friend Achut's house in triplicane ...........with darkness preserved and cobwebs hanging around.

It was 2 days of fun , with a small family gettogether at this place .My stomach ache showed up that place too and it was the worst stomach ache and vomitting attack I 've had over these 12 months . it lasted from 6 in the evening to 2 in the morning. Every time I vomitted , the stomach ache was getting more intense and my stomach decided to throw up until the last morcel in my stomach was removed ..............It became so worse that I had to literally drink water to makie sure even that small bit came out and made me more relieved.

The second day was fun as my cousins and I finished 5 rolls of camera film shooting our THATHA AND PATI ..............and we are awaiting the video CD to be out ....

OK GUYS ATTENTION : TO GET G MAIL ...............U NEED TO GO TO BLOGGER.COM AND REGISTER UR BLOG THERE AND ONCE U DO SO , BLOGGER WILL GIVE U AN INVITE IN THE LOGIN PAGE TO TRY OUT GMAIL . THIS IS DONE ONLY FOR BLOGGERS ....

NO COMMON MAN CAN REGISTER GMAIL JUST LIKE THAT ......thanks for visting my blog

my id there is kartik.kanann@gmail.com

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker