7/06/2004

EQUATION FUNDAE FOR THE DAY

well the topic this time around is the cost effect of using AC

buying a new GENERAL AC at home + current bill for the AC = 20k + 500 rs extra every month + solid sleep ......when the AC is on

ALTERNATIVE

come to the british council library (u see i am vetti right now )and enjoy the AC from 11 to 5 pm = 700rs per year + free internet+ perfect environment for studies + loads of books and magazines to read .........

well just as i was coming back from my friend aanand's house in ambattur to mount road.......the heat was slowly taking it's toll on me ....and lo I spotted BCL ..my long time summer retreat..

I have just entered here to get some relevant material just to prepare for all the IT companies entrance tests that are to follow.Though I am hardly an engineer , my degree suggests so !!.

I realize that my technical knowledge is the 'weakest link in my knowledge array' and if i could spruce up my technical knowledge, i could do better at the tests , since my general aptitude in maths and verbal is gud enough , thanks to my so called preparation for CAT.

All this preparation will go on i guess for a week , by which hopefully the POLARIS results should be out.I will then get to know whether i have got thru the 3rd round. If I do get thru , it should be great, but I would love getting a job outside Chennai...for resons best known ( CAS )...

The cricket season is yet to show itself up and I am praying I get a job in Bangalore or hyderabad.....I guess there would be some recruitment in bangalore this week .......so gotta go and book the tickets with my friends for our weekend getaway ( I've already been to bangalore 2wice and hyderabad once to attend IT tests ....and that too only of ORACLE )



No comments:

Statcounter Tracker