7/19/2004

I havent been blogging for roughly a week now...I had been slightly busy attending IT companies recruitment tests at HCL...in ambattur and Velankani at bangalore. hard luck in both the companies as my weakest link seemed to get the better of me .....and yes.....it's C programming...I guess I must fully utilise this week to prepare better for the programming part of these tests.
 
Achut has got thru the infy test....and has his interview today ...jaffer has got placed at HCL and so have a couple of other guys from my class........well when am i going to get employed...?
 
I guess once my programming and technical fundae are updated i too shall be a force to reckon with....
 
I still havent heard anything from POLARIS software solutions regarding their final list... 

1 comment:

Kishore said...

Keep cool..now that you have got thru polaris..

Statcounter Tracker