7/03/2004

INTERVIEW


My interview at polaris software solutions for the post of graduate trainee enginer went of peacefuly , thanx to the minimal use of questioning in the technical domain. THey tried scrutinizing my resume on my project ..but i guess defending my proj and a few techies in software engineering were afterall a better bargain than having a long face ....if i were to be questioned on something like"what reference does this argument pass if it were pointer....blah blah blah ...

and after a long time it rained in chennai...must be due to the fact that even i am ready to face a barrage of tech realted trivia ...

I am leaving for bangalore by this evenings mail at 11 (rather late night ) to attend the fresher test for oracle at bannerghata road.In the garb of attending tests and interviews and in touring I have roamed lot in the last 6 months or so to pune,hyderabad,bangalore,delhi etc etc ....... wow looks like post BE is an extended holiday .....




No comments:

Statcounter Tracker