7/27/2004

MERA JEEVAN KORA KAGAZ.........KORA HEE .........REH GAYA

These days  life seems so lonely sitting empty at home. It feels really dull ..............and i see myself losing interest in my life.........just bcoz there arent enough people who think like me...and who can talk to me...and compounding my misery is POLARIS SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS who havent yet sent me the offer letter........and have left me waiting like a dog for a bone whenever a postman chugs his way thru amidst the sandy half baked roads of my street.

Failure when it comes , it tends to pour heavily.........and thats one phase i am going through presently......I have not qualified in the last 4 IT companies test that i wrote and the one that i wrote last saturday at loyola was bad to the extent that even though i finished 7th out of 500 in the 1st stage prelims , the interview lest a lot to be desired .......my interview was just a little above being mediocre.......but still whatever chances the younger interviewer gave me  while asking the questions , the older guy who interviewed me ...seemed certain that he was'nt , in his wildest dreams thinking of handing me over a plush 15 k job........for coding c and unix for his company HCL technologies...

Whatever ..........laziness if it were metaphorically a cobra...., it has fully surrounded me ...and crushed me to sleep ........and  has dug it's fangs deep (donno whether a cobra had any !!!) to make me a lackadaisical pig.........

All i do at home is check my mail once every 2-3 hrs applying for all and sundry jobs that i find splashed over the internet and my mailboxes like an insane idiot. then get into  FREE TO AIR mode by watching self made movies (Also known as dreams ...) for about 4-5 hrs a day..........
then chat with some classmate or previous schoolmate of mine who invariably logs on when i am online.... then get down to popping a few medicenes........eat and pop a few tabs again after eating .....then a small siesta follows..........get up and .......search lazily for my spectacles that would lie crushed by the pillow that was below 2 other pillows on my right.........and finally heave a sigh of relief when i actually find it..........read ET and theHINDU for a while before some unheard word puts me off to slumber once again..........and after i wake up i do a CTRL-ALT-DEL by having my bath.........and playing cricket 2002 on my PC...........check my mail ....then sleep ...................

so thats quite a lot that  i have crushed into my schedule in a day...........and here's  my brief resume that cud be of interest to any recruiter who's hunting for fershers

FRESHER 2004 (key skills- testing....using foam pillow 1.1 and bedding 2.0    21 yrs experience)
CEO's of companies ...that manufacture quilt and bedding mattresses......pls take notice of my skills........i have good anlytical ability to judge which pillow provides maximum sleep and which mattress can induce better sleep....

OPERATING SYSTEM USED: kattil   (9x series )  and    pai  (freeware)

TOOLS USED :thalagani --(pillow), PORVAI--(rarely in chennai....as it induces error while compilation........ERROR : PORVAI.....CAUSES........FATAL ERROR.........SWEATING

OBJECTIVE:to test the best of pillows to find the length of sleep on a normal day using automated tools to manipulate the dream's induced by sleeping on a variety of pillows...

MOTTO: i dont get paid unless i get laid ................

 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Karthik,

Awesome blog.

Can you help us with a way wherein our company's website www.servicemasterindia.com pops up on the 1st page of Google search.

We are an executive search firm with other divisions of outsourcing and temporary staffing solutions.

Regards,
Himmath
99452 37544
himmath@servicemasterindia.com

Statcounter Tracker