7/13/2004

I came back from bangalore this morning ....since the POLARIS results may be out anytime this week ...and besides the roaming in Bangalore...I need to spruce up my tech knowledge ...so I decided to do a CTRL-ALT-DEL and come back home to prepare for the weekend tests at Bangalore.

The weather in Bangalore is fantastic ...reminds me of Ooty and Shimla ...the temperature in the early 20's ........was so refreshing , a definete respite from the 35+ and 80% + humidity of chennai...

So I have gotta decide where do i stay ..in Chennai or Bangalore..It wud be Chennai in case I get thru the final list of POLARIS...(in a couple of days time , maximum the results shud be out ) ,but if no then i've gotta look at getting a job in bangalore....since the recruitment's are heavy ....there.

But there's something about Chennai that I get patriotic about whenever I am too long away from home ..

eg: When I went for my symbiosis interview earlier this year..speaking Hindi for 48 hrs with the people in pune ....got the better of me to such an extent that I leapt at excitement knowing that a Tamil movie was running in a nearby theatre ..

(PUDUKOTTAILERUNDHU SARAVAVNAN....) .Normally If i was in Chennai , I wudn't care a damn ...about such movies....but hearing the "mama...machan" slang .....after 48 hours of captivity ...in "amchi Pune " ....it seemed like the perfect tonic ...after a so-so interview ....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

why don't u put a shout box for your web page. .like mine..

kishore

Statcounter Tracker