10/15/2004

A BREAK FROM ROUTINE

It does seem a lot different that in about 4 days time I am all set to work .It would be a total change of surroundings and life for me. I am currently running out of time ,packing my bags and running through my checklist.I have this habit of forgetting atleast 1 important thing on a trip ,so I am planning to changed this unstated rule of mine , by packing things in a phased manner ......to the extent that I have sacrificed going to the second day's play of the second test match being played here at chennai .

I just received INFY'S physical offer letter and went through all the rules and the various tax planning schemes.....and I am yet to figure outwhere I started,as I dont understand anything pertaining to insurance,banking and related stuff.I need to ask my father ,with regard to the various statistics mentioned in my salary package.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

enna da, you got the email offer so early, why did u get this so late?? I got mine on 10th October. So, Mr.Infoscion enjoy your stay at B'lore.

Statcounter Tracker