10/07/2004

TIRING DAY
I am blogging from the British council library.Today I had a really tiring day in the chennai sun,roaming about guindy-chennai central-perambur-central-.........to BCL .I had been to my perripa's place to see him before I scoot
off to bangalore.I happened to see Kishore,to whom I had to give his Motherboard CD. Then I took the train from perambur and reached central,famished by the chennai sun.I was half asleep when the station arrived.I had to then go to the Southern railway booking office to meet the chief supersvisor to have my tickets changed from my father's name to my mother's name...After that I was too tired to walk even a step further, somehow gathered some energy to buy a platform ticket,and had some tiffen at saravana bhavan (chennai central branch).

The Chennai sun literally saps whatever energy that's left in one's body.I am a living testimony to that.Given a chance I would lay myself flat on the desktop here,But since it happens to be a public place ,I have to control myself.I am waiting to rush home.......and hit the sack( go to bed ....that is )

1 comment:

Kishore said...

dei.. we seem to be updating only blogs and seeing nuthing useful at BCL.. i know you will lay flat in the railway station also..

go ahead njoy.. make me the second moderator of veltechies b4 u leave to bangalore so that i can manage the group in your absence..

kishore

Statcounter Tracker