10/16/2004

INFY ROCKS

I had just been to the INFY main campus in bangalore and it's absolutely stunning.I have caught quite a few pics on my mobile and shall be transferring them soon on to this site.Last night Kishore and sid came to the station to see me off and after they left...I was on flashback mode for about a couple of hours going back to the college days.I heard that the college felicitation function was preponed from saturday to thursday , and that would mean I wouldn't be going to college to receive my gold ring as I would be at work.

The journey last night was a little cumbersome as I didn't have a pillow and my height was a little longer than the space provided by the side lower berth.I happened to bide away time by having ground nuts...and had a real chill wake up call at around 2 in the morning , when I found my shirt and pant partially wet ,due to the heavy rains lashing from bangarapet. It was a cold and dark morning,when bangalore greeted me ....I pushed my luggage amidst the rain to catch a bus to my cousin's place at basweshwara nagar,having avoided the auto and taxi wallah's who demanded nothing less than 100 bucks(double rate as it was raining then...).

After settling down with some tiffen,I managed to take my mother along to the INFY campus in electronics city ...after a sleepy ride for a hour long journey in the local bus.The campus is spread over quite a large area and the classrooms for training are awesome.The campus layout,the canteen's and the work atmosphere has simply got me bowled over.I will be checking into a hotel tommorow morning provided by Infy at a place called VT PARADISE on devanga sanga road near HUDSON circle. I am quite tired roaming around the huge INFY campus ....so it's time to hit the sack...................

4 comments:

Dinesh said...

Hey Kartik,
I am ashamed to say I dont know how to add links on my blog. Send me the instructions and I shall put your link up pronto.

Congrats for getting into Infy :-). I'll get my official call letter from CTS by the end of this month or the first week of November.

Stay in touch,
dd

Kishore said...

probably dinesh does n't know... your official website administrator is nirenjan... He heee heee.. who's he by the way ?

i just wanted to say.. you 've been listed on **** sites.. chk out google's 7th link...

Nirenjan Krishnan said...

Hey Kishore, don't tell me you don't remember me. Last time you & Kartik came to my place in Besant Nagar to write a couple of CDs. Don't tell me you forgot that already!!! :(

a_sudonym said...

Hey Katchu! congrats on becoming an infoscion man...and you got posted in Blore lucky you...;)

Statcounter Tracker