10/26/2004

TANHA DIL PART 2


These days I have a strange feeling that runs down my veins……..the very fact that I am a software engineer….and the other fact that I am into a dog-eat-dog world and am not going to be protected anymore by college. I realize I have to work quite hard to achieve success in my field simply because coding and programming isnt’ exactly my cup of tea,but I have no choice…

Currently Life is going on……..at infy…….without any major hitches ,but I have get used to the pace of life here.I haven’t found any like minded friend here,every one seems to be a coding expert here,except ur’s truly :-(

Last night I spent it at the infy dormitory as there was no current in my room at BTM.i must say the dorm was pretty decent with hot water coming 24 hrs . I had my bath twice , one at 2 am and once at 7 am …..between which I had to study RDBMS as we had our first quiz….(more of a test…….which I didn’t fare that well ) .

All of a sudden being at a new place with new people is sure a little difficult 2 adjust ,but being homesick is a lot better than being sick at home :- ) .

I plan to stay in bangalore this weekend,even though it’s a 3 day weekend with Monday off .I plan to come to Chennai for diwali…..on the 11th morning (subject to tickets being confirmed).

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker