5/23/2008

The Week in Pictures


Thats quite a useful service for public transport in Mumbai. It combines the Local bus system along with the suburban trains

Look at the Name- Decent Florist- reminded me of the brothel in "Jab We Met"- Hotel Decent :-). Found this in Bandra, on the road Sachin and Aishwarya rai live. By the way, I live pretty close from here. I will be moving in to my flat tommorow in Bandra.


I go for a morning jog sometimes, and the guesthouse where I stay(Bhakti Park,Wadala(e)), has great landscaped gardens and open spaces for a jog, a game of cricket and some places for children to run around.

Orkut being advertised in the local buses here :-). Testimonial for Orkut... :-) Found this on route number 45 from Wadala Imax to Dadar Railway station.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker