5/08/2003

well i've settled well into the holiday mood with 3hrs of solid sleep during daytime and 3hrs spent with my girlfriend ( my walkman) on my terrace from 10 pm to 1 pm . had been listening to some smooth piano instrumentals , which i had purchased in spencers the other day .
had a sumptuous feast at pizza corner with a big 6 slice cheese pizza and 4 garlic bread slices all by myself . all this courtesy my mom's complimentary ticket coupons that entitles me for food anywhere in a TICKETED restaurant .)

I am on the look out for some companies to get some training and basic knowledge of the practicalities of the software environment.so if any guy who happens to check this blog , have any influence in a IT company pls mail me at katchu21@hotmail.com and lemme know .

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker