4/19/2007

An Interview with Ramky-Indian Team Computer Analyst


It was in this melee during last year's Challenger Trophy at Chennai, that I got to meet Mr Ramakrishnan, the Indian cricket team's Computer Analyst, who's now been with the Indian team for the last 6 years, under the tenures of Dravid and Ganguly, Chappell and Wright. I will be interviewing him, through my mobile phone, on how Technology plays a major role in sports and how has technology analysis helped Team India.This interview is scheduled to happen on Saturday, the day I will be giving three tests in Micro Economics,Statistics and Accounting on day 2 of my B school Life, which starts tommorow.

If You have any specific questions to ask him, please let me know in the comments box, I will have it put through to him(unless its a controversial question).
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker