6/04/2007

One Heck of a weekend


This Weekend, I am totally pressed for time. Podworks, India's biggest Podcasting Workshop is there on the weekend and in the evening on Saturday,we have a Beach house party at a resort on the East Coast Road.Click here to Listen to the music of the Podworks Tune

The Beach would provide ample oppurtunities to interact with like minded folks from the social media Industry and the beach house under the moon should be a great way to spend the night.



If That was not enough, there are more events that would attract me. That would be the Afro Asian Cup happening in Chennai with a double header match up on the weekend. Watching cricket at the Chepauk stadium has always been my favourite pastime, as it's an awesome experience watching the match and feeling the pulse of 30,000 people at the same time. Since 2002, after the introduction of the Electronic scoreboard that relays slow motion replays, has now made combined the home effect of watching the match.









Sachin is not there, but still its the spirit of cricket that matters amidst the din and chaos of the crowd at Chepauk. The last match I watched was the India Seniors Vs India B at the Chepauk, last October(Challenger Series), where I managed to get lucky, sneaking through to the players enclosure, managing to speak with Sreesanth and Harbhajan Singh, who were frustrated by the rain that had ruined play. What also helped was an excuse at work, saying I had an "urgent" work to attend, which brought me to the stadium at 4 pm.


Apart from that, I also need to prepare hard for my Financial Accounting terminal exam at College(Monday).
The mid term exam, a couple of days back was a disaster and there is all speculation that the second one could be more serious.Need to hit my Books :-)








No comments:

Statcounter Tracker