1/19/2005

H O M E A T L A S T


I shall be hitting Chennai tommorow morning all set to join and report to my Chennai Office.I just got my release mail last night...and after a long time spent a tension free,COBOL-free night on the campus.I've never slept so well for the past 1 month.I do feel a little nostalgic of all the lovely memories Bangalore has given me during this 95 day MAINFRAMED holiday.

I guess Iwill be missing that lovely morning mist and chillness that prevails here ...only to be otherwise found inside a refrigerator (especially when ur in chennai :-)) ,my dear cubicle B16 at FF2 ,but anyway home is where heart is ....so dear chennai....HERE I AM...........arriving.

For chennai folks I wudnt , have a mobile number to contact me...as I will be surrendering my HUTCH bangalore connection tonight...and would get a number only tommorow after reaching office to have the corporate connection in Chennai.



1 comment:

Kishore said...

hey. do inform me when you get the number changed. mine is 9840377642

when r u reaching here..

Statcounter Tracker