1/13/2005

Sometimes I just think Why cant chennai have a dedicated hindi music channel....I 've so much got used to listening to RADIOCITY 91FM and its mellifluos tunes ..in bangalore . Chennai should have a channel that plays english and hindi music also....as we have 2 24/7 tamil music stations in SURYAN FM and RADIOMIRCHI 98.3 .... I must say life is just all that bit better with the arrival of my "love of life" WM-FX195 SONY WALKMAN ..as the day is spent listening to radio city . There are a few RJ's here who are as famous as suchitra ramadorai of 98.3 ....like vasanti hariprakash of "guud morning bangalore" and darius"simply adjust maadi/top 8 at 8 " .

Anyways I guess its hightime I feed "her " with some food..so gotto go 2 foodworld and buy a pack of batteries..

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker