1/10/2005

SHE'S BACK

I remember her first coming to my house on the 27th of august 2001 on a "as -usual-sunny" chennai afternoon.I instantly fell in love with her..it was'nt just her looks ,but her innermost quality that has won me over.I am now not lonely in bangalore...as I went home last weekend and decided to bring her for accompanying me ....for the last few days in bangalore.I dont get to see her that often but it's just that we sleep together.I've cherished the nights we've spent together in bed.....staring at the moonlight that would seep in through my window.I know her only well for 3 years...but the kind of bond that has developed between us is really strong....as she has stood by me in times of distress offering me support and of course through moments of ecstacy..... read a small post on her,pls read the article titled ek choti si love story...click here ....that I wrote sometime back in 2002.....

Her father passed away some time back........he was called AKIO MORITA.......yes he was the guy who invented the SONY WALKMAN ....... :-) that I own now....

well u see I have this habit of getting attached to inanimate things...and the latest victim is my desktop....in office.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker