2/19/2005

FOGGY CHENNAI AT 6 45 AM


19-02-05_0645
Originally uploaded by kartik kannan.

I have generally known Chennai for itâ??s heat,but it does occaissonaly have thick dense blanket of fog generally in the month of february.The first time I saw fog was on the 7th of february in 2001 ,when Sid and I went to sairam engg college for our first symposium , traveling by the beach â??tambaram local train..

I had taken these photos while I was driving along the 100 feet road from pallikaranai/medavakkam towards pallavaram. I decided to take a few snaps while stopping to gauge the fog as the visibility seemed very poor for driving on roads,where Lorry traffic was very high.So thatâ??s my Car parked towards the edge of a road,while we stopped to appreciate nature.

No comments:

Statcounter Tracker