2/28/2005

life @ work


I somehow tend to realize that when one starts working , time just flies by ...I just feel I came and sat in the office, hey ..but its already evening .I have just got a little buys at work witgh loads to learn....the maxim "so much to do-so little time " pops up ...when i think of it.

Life is all about managing and balancing things in such a way that one derrives the maximum out of life...and soon I would be slogging at Mangalore , my new work location...as the expected short term tranfer to chennai ends soon. I realize that soon ,each of my friends would be posted to different locations...and who knows ....may not even meet each other ...as sid and prasanna go to trivandrum for thir training in TCS .Achut goes to a short 2 month stay for his training to mysore.Lan is in hyderabad....I thought it wud be better we plan a short re union/getaway to munnar this weekend. we are staying at springdales , munnar .

quite a big list has signed up and managing 12 people is going to be tough , but what the heck it's fun meeting all people after college(more precisely may 5th 2004 ). We have planned it with a budget of 1500 for the weekend,including our train journey ,travel by van around munnar,accomadation and food. So do wait for some snaps next monday morning. The list is as follows,and suprsingly we have each one in a different company ...

1) Achut (Infy)
2) Kartik Kannan(Infy )
3) Kishore(symantec-sutherland)
4)prasad(CTS)
5)Prasanna kumar (HCL-CISCO)
6)Ganesh (honeywell)
7)sudhir(TCS)
8)santosh (EDS)
9)Vinush (CTS)
10) Dinesh (HCL )
11) Anand(Gtech-HCL )

The ones who cudnt make it or wanted more time were

1 ) ravikumar (HCL)
2)DEVARAJ (SCANDENT).
3)jaffer(hcl) ...
4) Prasanna venkatesh (GE....)

Anyway I am happy that at least we , a motley crowd of 12 are meeting ....

21 comments:

Twin-Gemini said...

Hmmm, havent been to Munnar. Should visit it the next time I come over. Do post the pictures.

kalisekj said...

This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

I'll be sure to come back.

Online Incomes said...

Hey I just love your blog. I also have a african american single chat
blog/site. I mostly deals with african american single chat
Please come and check it out if you get the time!

milfcritic said...

free online dating service

Adult Personals said...

hehehehe good topic, like the site.

Adult Personals said...

I was searching adult personals san diego and came across here! nice site

What you think of mine
adult personals san diego

Anonymous said...

Came here searching for totally adult personals

Not a bad site you got here mate!

Check out mine
All about
totally adult personals

Anonymous said...

Very Nice Blog Keep Up The Good work. I have a blog if your looking for computers digital cameras mp3 players dvd burners sotware. Your find all the best deals from the best stores on the net.

All Computer and Electronics shopping in one location

Anonymous said...

hey nice posts i added you to my bookmarks

Just wanted to say everything you posted was a good read.
Its nice too see that some people create decent and entertaining blogs, yours kept me reading for well over 10 minutes.

Thanks!

Anonymous said...

Very cool blog you got! I just added you to my bookmarks!

I have a great article resource you might want to check out.

Anonymous said...

Hey nice info you posted.
I just browsing through some blogs and came across yours!

Excellent blog, good to see someone actually uses em for quality posts.

Your site kept me on for a few minutes unlike the rest :)

Keep up the good work!

Thanks!.

blog and ping said...

Nice blog. I found another site where you can get free MP3 downloads. music online

organize life said...

Kartik Kannan, I'm hunting around for stuff on organize files and this on this post has been interesting. I'm developing a course for organize files. Nathan

tips to organize said...

I'm carefully developing a course and system for organise life and other such topics for 'organise life so enjoyed this on this post. Thanks Kartik Kannan. Nathan

organization skills said...

##NAME#. It's been nice to read from your blog and this post. My stuff is on organize life and particularly organize life

personal organization said...

It's great to read this post #NAME##. I'm the author of an online ecourse for organize tips and your blog has been valuable. Thanks. Nathan

life organization said...

I'm searching high and low for content blogs and this post has been useful so thanks Kartik Kannan. Mine is on organize help. Nathan

how to organize clutter said...

This is a diamond ace content blog Kartik Kannan and after reading this post I thought I'd send you a shout out. My main project is for organize computer files

Anonymous said...

Thanks for offering this great service to learn about bbc sports. I have a website about bbc sports which makes me very interested in what you have going here. I think I am going to start up my own blog so I can spread the news! Thanks you are offering this great service!

organise home said...

Great post Kartik Kannan I'm working with the writer of this course for organize household and this post has helped so thanks. Anny

organize computer files said...

Kartik Kannan I've enjoyed this on this post and it's been useful for our own project on ##LINK#. Thanks. Anny.

Statcounter Tracker