11/08/2004

B A N G A L O R E D

I am staring at this dumb monitor for the past few hours with the music in the background (mp3 via the system headphonbes). Its simply because we have a test on RDBMS on wednesday and I have to study and a host of other activities to do ,so kind a lost in sleep .............

1 eat
2 complete the camera roll (18 more pics to go )
3 redo the assignments before the tests,
4 read the trainee material ...
5 cancel my chennai train/bus tickets...depending on my waitlist status
6 give a bag of my friend to her ,for which neither she finds the time to collect it,nor do i find time to give it.
7 keep track of my medicenes,that I am supposed to eat.
8 wash the damn clothes
9 pack my bag to chennai
10 clean the room out of the mess it finds itself in.
11 gotta write the mock tests and practice atleast basic quants for CAT.
12 stop falling asleep every now and then........


with so much to do in 48 hours , life is sudddenly staring at me......."what the heck are u doing "


No comments:

Statcounter Tracker